For those of you still trying to wrap your mind around the Unitarian Universalist Association Headquarters moving off Beacon Hill and into the Seaport/ Innovative District, here is my attempt at a comprehensive curation of the related news:
- The UUA Board Statement
- Message from UUA President Peter Morales
- UUA Video about the move
- Boston Business Journal article “Unitarian Universalists to sell Beacon Hill headquarters, move to Seaport”
- UUWorld article “UUA to purchase new Boston headquarters”
- UUWorld article “Farewell, 25 Beacon Street?”
- UUA Photos connected to the properties
and in the blogosphere:
- Dan Harper’s post “Hurray! New UU Building”
- Equal Access’s post “Dawning Future”
- Walter Clark’s post “Red Cape Not Required” connects the new pope with our new neighborhood.
- Tim Atkins in his blog post “We moved from Boston to Boston” raises really good questions: How will this move help the denomination grow? How will this move help our local congregation be able to afford our staff? How will this actually modernize our faith and help us live it in the real world?
I will attempt to address some of Tim’s questions in the next blog post…