Announcing the 2013-14 Innovative Learning Circles! Perhaps you or someone you know might be interested in being a part of a year-long, virtual learning community with other leaders in one of the groups listed below. If this is you, please pop me an email: email@example.com.
- Campus Ministry Coordinators: How can campus ministry programs reach beyond their identified UU group and make an impact? How can Campus Ministry impact area congregations?
- Community Ministries: What impact does a learning cohort make on the impact of community ministries?
- Congregations & Beyond: What experiments might be replicable in other Unitarian Universalist settings?
- Emerging Congregations: How can leaders navigate challenges to plant Unitarian Universalist communities that meet the needs of the 21st century?
- Faith Formation 2020: (prerequisite: taking John Roberto’s training and reading Steinke) How can leaders adaptively shift congregational systems to break open and make way for FF2020
- Presidents of Congregations: (61-160) How can small congregation focus on health and lower their walls for bigger impact in the world?
- Presidents of Congregations: (301-400) Using some of Alice Mann’s work, how can leaders help their congregations break through this awkward size?
- Prison Ministry: How can prison ministry programs reach beyond their identified UU group and make an impact? How can prison ministry impact area congregations?
- Worship: How can leaders use worship to shift congregational systems to meet the needs of the 21st century?
These groups are already filled:
- UU Membership Professionals: How do membership professionals impact the health and vitality of congregations and beyond? What is the role of Membership Professionals in the 21st century?
- UU Funding Program: What impact does a learning cohort make on the impact and fulfillment of strategic plans?
Each month, starting in November, we will report back some of the “gold nuggets” of learning from the various groups. So stay tuned for some rich, community learning!